Competition terms & conditions
Social Media Game of Skill competitions:
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Focus on Furniture.
3. This offer is open to all Focus on Furniture Facebook members who are Australian residents. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are prohibited.
4. The competition commences as detailed on the specific competition page on the social page the competition was promoted on.
5. Entries not including all required information will be deemed ineligible.
How to enter
6. Entries must provide an answer as per the terms of the competition as detailed on the social page the competition was promoted on.
7. The judging will take place at Focus on Furniture.
8. All entries will be judged by the marketing team at Focus On Furniture and the winning entries picked based on knowledge, creativity of entry and show of skill.
9. The winners will be notified via Facebook within one (1) business days of their entry being chosen, and names of the winners will thus be published on Facebook.
10. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. This is a game of knowledge. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
11. There will be one winner who will receive the nominated gift card of the promoted value to spend in store at Focus on Furniture.
12. Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant. The contact details of the winning entry may be passed onto a third party for prize notification and fulfilment.
16. The prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
17 . In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.