Pick-ups & Deliveries
Delivery Times - Important!
We are not able to quote delivery lead times on online orders. To get a better indication on lead times you can contact your allocated store or our customer service department. Keep in mind however that any time lines quoted are indicative only and we will not be held liable for any delays. Please be aware of this when placing your order.
We will call you when your stock has arrived to coordinate a convenient delivery time. Please ensure we have your correct address and telephone number on your invoice. It is also advisable that you leave Focus On Furniture with two possible phone numbers where you can be reached.
When a delivery date has been confirmed you will be given an AM or PM window for your delivery. Unfortunately, due to driver conditions, deliveries and workloads; we cannot specify an exact time of arrival.
For your convenience, our drivers may call you up to an hour prior to arriving at your home. Please ensure your contact details are correct.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**: Our delivery teams are carrying and using extra hygiene products and protective equipment to maintain prescribed hygiene practices. As precaution, delivery and customer service teams may inquire about your health, quarantine status and travel history in the last 14 days.
In accordance with current regulations you are required to maintain a social distance of 1.5m at all times while our delivery teams are in your home. If you would like to change your delivery type to no contact please contact store of purchase or advise the driver on the day.
*Please note: Our delivery drivers will carry furniture up stairs/lift, but a $20 extra charge applies for each floor.
Photo ID is required when upon delivery.
Tips for home deliveries
In order for your delivery to be as easy as possible, please read the following information prior to receiving delivery of your stock:
• Remove any pictures, mirrors, nails, plants and tables from walls and walkways that lie in the pathway of your intended item. Reasonable access into households is required. Drivers will not be held responsible for damage to property or goods in the event reasonable access has not been organised
• Remove any breakable objects in the delivery area.
• Lay rugs, blankets or casters down to protect wood, tile floors or carpets during delivery as drivers are unable to removes shoes due to O.H. & S.laws whilst delivering goods.
• If furniture is to be placed on wood floors, place pieces of cloth under the legs or casters of furniture.
• New furniture often seems larger in your home than in a store setting. One final measurement before delivery is recommended if you are concerned about space and size. If you are shopping for large furniture such as sofas, beds, dressers or entertainment units, consider how the piece will fit into your home. Measure the piece, and then measure your door opening.
• Our delivery team cannot remove other furniture already in the home & we will not move existing electronics or other fragile items in your home.
• Due to the time frames our drivers work with all RTA items will not be assembled on arrival, this includes some beds.
• No exact delivery times can be given. You may however, request a call 1⁄2 hr prior to advise the driver is on the way.
• Any damage must be reported immediately to the driver
• Please ensure you are home on the day of delivery as you will be charged a second delivery charge if drivers need to come back a second time
• Please be aware that due to large number of deliveries Focus on Furniture complete we are unable to remove or take responsibility for any boxes, plastic or rubbish that may have been used to package your stock. This rubbish is the customers responsibility.
Acceptance of goods
On delivery, please inspect your item carefully, noting any issues on the delivery copy. Once you have inspected stock carefully and you have signed acceptance of the item, Focus On Furniture cannot accept responsibility for any defects that may occur as a result of general day to day usage.
Pick ups are only available with a booking. You may pick up your furniture directly from our warehouses or regional stores. See hours below.
Note- Due to OH&S requirements, our warehouse staff cannot assist with the lifting of items when you pick up. Please ensure you bring someone to help you when picking up your items.
Mon–Fri 10.00 am – 3.00 pm
Warehouse pick-up locations. ONLY available with a booking:
VIC | Hallam Warehouse
11 Siddons Way, Hallam, VIC 3803
Mon–Fri: 9.30am–11.45am & 12.45pm–1.45pm
Sat: 8.00am–11am (Please call store to confirm Saturday dates – there are limited bookings)
NSW | Sydney Warehouse
Part A, Unit 1, Building 1A
Bessemer Business Park
13 Bessemer Street Blacktown, NSW 2148
Mon–Fri: 8am–8.45, 9am–11.30, 12pm–2.00pm
SA | Adelaide Warehouse:
12 Jonal Drive, Cavan, SA 5094
QLD | Macgregor Warehouse:
555 Kessels Road, Macgregor, QLD 4109
Tue–Sat 9am–12 noon
Please note: Pick ups are not available on Sundays or Public Holidays.Should you wish to pick up your furniture please call the store at least 7 days prior to your intended pick-up date. Due to OH&S requirements, our warehouse staff and sales staff in store cannot be responsible for the lifting of items when you pick up. Please ensure you bring someone to help you when picking up your items from the stores. Please also ensure, when picking up your items from warehouses or stores, that you bring adequate wrapping, blanket or materials to transport your items safely. As items may be opened and inspected at our warehouse or stores, pick-ups may not come packaged or wrapped.
For your protection you will be asked to show a driver’s license at the time you pick up your furniture. Should you wish to allow a friend or relative to pick up the furniture please notify us at the point of sale.
Please inspect your furniture carefully prior to pick-up. We cannot be held responsible for damage caused after the furniture leaves our premises.