- Focus On Furniture Scholarship
Focus On Furniture Scholarship
$1,500 per year to an eligible candidate.
To qualify for a Focus On Furniture scholarship you must be:
• Aged between 18-25 years of age
• Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
• Undertaken the Higher School Certificate (HSC)
• Or be enrolled in a Tertiary or TAFE institution.
The successful applicant must demonstrate:
• Demonstrate academic potential through a minimum ATAR of 80 or equivalent
• Demonstrate financial or other hardship, based on Opportunity and Equity criteria
• Demonstrate evidence of community involvement in areas such as leadership or volunteering
• School leaver applicants will be considered on the basis of work experience and educational qualifications
Focus On Furniture
Focus On Furniture proudly supports young students in reaching their full potential to become tomorrow's leaders and pave the way forward in industry, government and the community. For many, a higher education can redefine the future for their families and their community - allowing them to apply their personal experience to address the challenges facing Australia.
Application and Selection Process
Applications are now open. Successful applicants will be selected based on their written application, academic potential, their ability to meet the criteria and, where appropriate, performance in an interview before a selection panel including DataSauce.
If you are interested in applying please send an email to email@example.com with the following information.
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- The name of the University/TAFE institution and degree, diploma or course you're currently enrolled in
- A cover letter explaining why you should receive the scholarship in 500 words or less.
Open Date: 17th March 2017
Closing Date: 30th October 2017
Scholarship winner will be announced on 30th November 2017 via email.